I stop at the first bar on the left or right just before or just after the Post Office.......
If your not having fun, Lower your standards.......

Monday, July 09, 2007

Uneventful Weekend

Moved I-pod up to space bar Saturday morning before heading of to a ride, can change music rolling down the road. Left camera at home could have used it while out. Dropped Squirrel's Nano off after hitting Post Office, Rassy's for some air in tires, down the trail I go, Set myself up for a ride out and back to be a Sully's at noon when they opened, riding the levey over by Demans Woods single track I hear Craig like a beer, turned bike around thought I was hearing things or just thinking outloud again, Found Justin and several others just inside the trail having a beer, they was just finishing up cutting grass and cleaning up trail. Sounds like sometime this week might hear from Melissa, looking forward to that.

No comments: