I stop at the first bar on the left or right just before or just after the Post Office.......
If your not having fun, Lower your standards.......

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cheap vs. CycleSound

Nice ride to downtown to catch a bus to Ankeny, Squirrel rode to work and as I was unloading bike from Bus he rode by on he's way in...... sliding out a little early today, riding home, a little mushroom hunting (Jim hasn't been out with new venture coming together) figure I can find a few to drop of at his house.....
Passes from last year


Music at work and on the bike
Speakers $13, amp $48,
cable from front $6, metal case for i-pod $5,
$72.00 vs. $169.95



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you done actual listening tests or are you going by $$ alone?

jimmy spiderwheels said...

Scott, from BikeIowa had one last year, grag From Rasmussen's bike shop had a test onr earlier this year, Put it up against my sonic impact amp, I was able to hear music in traffic, where traffic drowned out the cycle sound

Anonymous said...

Hi Jimmy,

I'm interested in replicating your setup. What are the exact brand and model of the components you used? Amp, speakers, etc.

Many thanks,

Nate